My Thursday

So, I am put on placement in a hospital at the moment and as my final week approached I became more and more ill. I was sent home on Tuesday and I thought I'd be ok to go back today so there I was, my arms bundled full of cakes, chocolates and a great big thank you card at 8am this morning only to be told that I am not expected in until tomorrow. Gutted. So off I went with my cakes and called my mum.... We ended up shopping all day- so really it turned out very well!
I enjoyed my L & P NZ style drink in GBK and purchased a beautiful new MAC lipstick in "please me".

You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.