Travel Bug

For those of you that have acquired the 'travel bug' (and I don't mean disease, I mean desire to travel the world) I wouldn't recommend you leave the UK without a Lonely Planet guidebook. I literally lived by this book in Australia and Paris and I had the most incredible experiences that will stay with me forever. They give you everything...vintage hideouts, cosy coffee shops, the best beaches, festivals, amazing restaurants (cheap or expensive), hotels/hostels and all contact details and prices. They really are the 'bibles' of travel.



You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.