Blog sale coming soon...

So, I'm thinking about having a blog sale, why not? We all have a little desire, and this is mine. I love the hunt for one off little gems that you can cherish and be proud of. It will start this weekend and it will include trinkets found in only the best vintage stores. I love my blog implicitly and I want you to love it just as much so I will be selling/giving away some of the more beautiful things that I find. I will keep you updated with posts on @lindseydholland and Google+ so you guys don't miss out on the sale!

Watch this space....

I'm off to find some gems/beauties so I'll update you upon my return when my pockets are weighed down with one of a kind vintage love!

xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.