Inside my home..

SO I need to make my apologies for disappearing off the face of blog earth.... I could bore you with the reasons why but the long and short of it is....
A house move
A hen party
A wedding
Full time work (which I am never going to get used to)


Here is an insight into my new home. I hope you love it as much as I do.

Throw-Urban Outfitters £15 SALE
Deer Canvas- Urban Outfitters £15 SALE
Assorted Stack Boxes- Urban Outfitter £12 for 5 SALE
Luxury Duck Feather Cushion- Home Sense £10
Mosaic Tea light Holders- Overseas


xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.