Birthday. 25.


On the 31st July I turned the grand (5 years to 30-oh dear GOD) age of 25. I don't feel different but something tells me I should!? Anyway, as mentioned in an earlier post I've changed my skincare to Dior.....I also did some shopping in TOPSHOP, Tk Maxx, (Fashion bargain heaven)Selfridges, & The Kooples & received some beautiful gifts. Here's to birthdays girls! & as you can see below, it was a gorgeous day despite the summer we are NOT experiencing. 


Indian inspired vase- Homesense
Lace top & Skirt- The Kooples (pictured with black leather 'Hapi' Hermes bracelet & Urban Outfitters skull necklace)
Black peplum top & Gold chain necklace- TOPSHOP

xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.