Study saviours

If, like me you are at breaking point for University and are trying to:

A. Meet all deadlines
B. Read actual academic texts instead of blogging 
C. Try to stay calm and focussed
D. Not have a nervous break down under the pressure
Then I feel you may need to read this post. For the good of your study health. 

So today I started on placement as a Physiotherapist for 5 weeks which is based in a hospital setting. I feel as though I have been catapulted into outer space with no way of returning to earth ever again. Not only did placement begin today but I have also been given a 4500 word literature review to complete on top of working 7 days a week. Fun!

 I think it's time to start a chill out plan!
Here is mine:

Get somebody, anybody to give you a shoulder massage (my boyfriend is well trained!)
Sit and paint your nails
Lie in the bath for a good 40 minutes
Use Body Shop olive beautifying oil
Light some candles- I love the WoodWick candle in Campfire Marshmallow
Listen to Lana Del Rae until you feel relaxed enough to fall asleep

Love
xx










You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.