Outfit Post with J by Jas M.B Satchel

A day off work and University means I have the time to blog (ahh, finally). I recently sold my Alexander Wang bag on the wonder that is eBay. It was the 'Brenda' bag, which to look at, is beautiful, to use, is impractical! I realised I was only keeping it because of its brand status (ridiculous, I know) but what's a girl to do! I was on the hunt for a good, cool every day black bag. Except that I didn't want an all black, boring bag.

Urban Outfitters stock these bonded leather satchels in all sizes, so I opted for the medium size with a half neon pink strap. I love The Cambridge Satchel Company bags but, I feel like the black ones are a bit too 'vintage' looking for me so this updated satchel by Jas M.B. screamed in my face as I walked past it. At £85 less my lovely 10% discount, I didn't feel it was too much to ask!

What do you think?


I'm wearing an ASOS Renewal padded top in maroon with a TOPSHOP grey marl tee underneath (it's cold out there!) NUDIE jeans in High Kai Overdyed, MK watch and Monica Vinader rings- all gold, gold, gold!

xx 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.