Why is ASOS own brand best?

Sometimes I think we are all guilty of not buying something because its 'unbranded'. I've been there and returned with a new attitude! Just after Christmas I was online sale shopping, as you do, when it suddenly dawned on me that all of the things I had chosen and nonchalantly added to my online basket, were in fact all ASOS own brand items. Honestly, the design team have got massive things to be proud of there, I am a total addict these days and I think you should be too! Affordable, cutting edge and not just another design from another high street brand, you know the one's I mean, when you find yourself at the bar standing next to a girl in the exact same dress. Excellent! Not so much.

Here are my choices from the latest edited items. Get to it!






What are your thoughts about ASOS own brand?

xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.