OOTD: Crop tops & high waists

Firstly, can I just say, how HOT has it been over these last few days. What a beautifiul country we live in! Everything is better in the sun. I took advantage and whipped out my gorgeous new cropped tee from MeeMee.com 
I haven't worn many crop tops, in fact, this is the only one that I own! But there are so many ways to wear them, I'd always opt to throw it on with my favourite denim shorts.

This crop top is the Neon Rain Cropped Tee and is only £14! You can grab it HERE

I love the little turned up sleeves and patch pocket!


Worn with:
High waisted shorts- Urban Outfitters
Hi-tops- Converse

Have you been wearing the crop top? 
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.