Style post with ARK Clothing

I can't get enough of little cami's at the moment. ARK Clothing have got the most perfect one online, beautifully shaped and lovely and bright for the last of our Summer. I'm not traditionally a girls girl so when I chose the pink one, my instinct was to tone it right down with some ripped, slim leg denim & add some staple black heels to add a touch of chic.
 
 Shop the 'Kudos' cami HERE for £14 and check out the other colours they do too!

Top- ARK Clothing
Jeans- Customised Levi's
Heels- Primark

Are you loving cami's too?
How do you wear yours?
xx
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Lovely outfit, followed as you have a lovely blog!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.