London Fashion Week SS14 Prep


Not the usual kind of post from me, but it's lovely to write about something a bit different. Ahead of one of the most inspirational weeks for me, London Fashion Week, I've been busy pulling inspiration form all sorts of places to get ready for it.

*Where I went

My mothership

Almost Famous, Manchester. THE best burgers this side of the USA. A good appetite is key when you're running through a busy LFW schedule, so I was just getting physically prepared, obviously.

*Jewellery inspo


ASOS ear cuff, for the girls who don't ordinarily love bling & to bring life to a clean cut outfit.


My Claire's spiked leopard wrap bracelet worn with my mum's gold aztec-esque bracelet. Both to attend next week.

*What I'm wearing

A shameless selfie to show off my Le Specs sunglasses, which I've been in love with forever and a day. These little beauties will be securely packed in my LFW bag!


My gorgeous leather track pants sent from the lovely team at Missguided. I can't wait to style them for LFW! *Does odd yet excited dance*

Are you going to London Fashion Week? Will you be keeping up to date on Twitter if not?
xx
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. Wow Almost Famous in Manchester looks amazing, I'm heading up to Manchester in a couple of weeks so will definitely check it out!

    Helen x

    http://treasureeverymoment01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen! Ah thanks for stopping to comment :) Honestly, have a look at them on Twitter or on their website- It's absolutely unreal! xx

      Delete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.