London Fashion Week wishlist inspiration

Roaming around London Fashion Week in the cold, wet weather this season has got me feeling very inspired to get myself a new A/W 13 wardrobe together, pronto. I know everyone is going wild for dusty pink statement pieces, and I am certainly no different, so my A/W coat has got to be pink this year! To battle the cold as well as any fashion brick walls you may hit in your bid to look good and be warm, a good pair of chic, black flat boots are always my go-to, and this year is no different.
 
*My A/W 13 wishlist
 
From top left:
 
Patent toe black leather boots- Equestrian Clearance £54.99
Pink oversized lapel coat- M & S *currently out of stock but available for pre-order* £80
High neck oversized jumper- Acne Studios £200
Tartan a-symmetrical skirt- Three Floor £90
Notebook- Happy Jackson notebook £6.95
Calfskin wallet- KENZO £195 at Liberty
 
So as you can tell, I've got high hopes for my A/W wardrobe.
What will  be your statement pieces this season?
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.