Amsterdam Fashion Week with Fashion Chick

Amsterdam Fashion Week with Fashion Chick

Amsterdam Fashion Week with Fashion Chick by ropesofholland featuring ACNE Studios, Karl Lagerfeld, Monica Vinader, Rebecca Taylor, Tom Ford, Topshop & Zara.

What I'd pack everything into....
Saint Laurent duffle bag

Emergency extras....
Emergency Fashion Week Items
The wonderful girls at Fashion Chick are giving one lucky blogger an unbelievable opportunity to attend (and be spoiled!) at Amsterdam Fashion Week. I love Holland, I love the Dutch and I especially love the influence they have had on fashion, and not just because my surname is, indeed, Holland.
This is what I would wear to Amsterdam Fashion Week, I love oversized pieces that fall beautifully over one another, and I'm a complete sucker for a statement pair of boots. I'm also a great lover of luggage so the perfect weekend bag would have to be this beautiful Saint Laurent one. 
One more thing that would be important to me at Fashion Week is comfort, so in case of shoe emergency, I opted for some cool pastel Nike Flyknits to ease my aching feet, some Carmex to keep my lips looking lovely and the ever pretty bottle of Fiji water to make sure I'm hydrated.

I hope you like my outfit and I'd love to see your entries so leave your links for me & good luck!
xx 

You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.