B & W

 I'm a sucker for a comfortable outfit, especially at the weekend. I spend all week in an NHS uniform so weekends get hit hard with as much style as I can muster. This little team of slouchy jumper, jersey mermaid skirt with my much adored Nike Free Run's kind of made me feel as if I was in PJ's all day. Excellent! On top over oversized, slouchy style I'm a big advocate of monochrome colour blocking, so here you have it, my perfect slouchy Sunday outfit.
*What I'm wearing

Jumper & skirt: Front Row Shop
Necklace: Claire's
Earrings: REO Jewels
Trainers: you guessed it, Nike Free Run
Lips: MAC Ruby Woo

Big love and thank you so much for reading my blog and commenting as much as you all do. You're amazing!

You can follow my posts on Bloglovin'
HERE
xx
You may also like:

10 comments

  1. spiffing babes, just spiffing! LOVE your necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much- It's one of my absolute faves! Thanks for reading :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. This jumper is amazing, so warm too! From Front Row Shop- it's in the sale now too xxx

      Delete
  4. Dope sneakers! Love the white

    www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sade! I can't get enough of sneakers at the moment! xx

      Delete
  5. Liking those Free Run dude, not seen that colour before.


    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you- picked them up in the Office sale for £45, made up!

      Thanks so much for having a read! xx

      Delete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.