Hair bootcamp

Now I don't profess to be any kind of beauty blogger because I don't know the first thing about make-up technique or how to make my hair look incredible in one simple top knot...what I do know is that my hair usually feels pretty rubbish. After 11 years of colouring, my hair can feel quite dry and seriously lacks volume. 

The lovely team at Louise Wood PR invited me to try out a new treatment at Partners Salon in Manchester and can I just say, my hair felt like somebody else's, it felt beautifully soft and there was hardly any visible breakage. The girls at LWPR also put together a little bag of hair treats for us and I don't think I'll ever use anything else! 

They are all Schwarzkopf products, from the BonaCure range.
L-R
Sealed Ends- makes broken hair vanish
OSIS+ Hairspray- so perfect and non sticky that it's used widely on catwalk shows
Oil Miracle- spray, leave in conditioner that smells unreal and gives you the softest of locks

Above are photo's of my hair with it's natural (pretty straight) wave and then curls made with curling tongues. I can't tell you how much healthier my hair looks and feels - I run the risk of sounding like a TV advert here but seriously, if you struggle with dry, flyaway hair, you should invest in this product range!

I hope this will help some of you to banish your hair woes as we head into 2014.

xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.