The Apartment at LFW

Year after year I see the hype and excitement burst into social media surrounding 'The Apartment'during London Fashion Week. A beautiful, exclusive location chosen by the lovely Abi Marvel for each season of London Fashion Week. It's a hub for 60 chosen bloggers to attend and kick back, borrow anything from the closet to wear to shows, connect with brands such as Russell & Bromley, Next, Sock Shop, Superga & Fossil, eat, drink and catch up with blogger friends. This year I was lucky enough to be invited so I've got some snaps to show you just how gorgeous it all was. I arranged to meet Louisa Lau, Editor of Lust & Found Magazine when I arrived, she is one cool cookie and I can't wait to catch up with her again! I can't thank Abi enough for the invite, it was amazing.



One of the brands that caught my eye was Fossil. Celebrating their 30th Birthday with cake making and cake pops that very weekend. The new season collection was absolutely beautiful and I'm so excited for it to launch. Here are a few of my favourite pieces from Fossil.


Here is the gorge Louisa Lau. Too cool.
Follow her on Twitter @thisislouisalau

I hope you enjoyed a peep into The Apartment. It was amazing!

xx
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. that looks & sounds amazing!
    i'm especially loving the leather(?) totes from the fossil collection!
    x

    www.betty-claire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.