That short suit

You'll see mega brand Another8 have featured on my blog since London Fashion Week in February of this year. The team have been so kind to me it's unreal. I couldn't design clothes that were more suited to me, and I'm me! I love their luxe style, undertones of tailoring & masculinity, dashed with beautiful elegance. All that, one brand. In my earlier post about the Claire's Press Party in London, you'll have read that this beautiful suit was delivered to the hotel for me in a box that was almost the size of me, along with some other little treats. To say I felt special is a massive understatement. So here is my new favourite outfit, the pastel blue slouch-luxe suit.
Toilet selfie, because I was in a posh loo, with Venetian mirrors. 

Shop my look:
Jacket:Another8
Shorts:Another8
Silver ring:Fera Jewellery
Tee:Topshop Similar here
Shoes:Zara
Lips: NARS 'heat wave'

Hope you're having a lovely week and thank you so much for reading- you guys make all the difference. 

I feel so lucky to have the readers that I have!

xx
You may also like:

12 comments

  1. Suit is gorgeous, looks so comfortable too
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren it is SOOO comfortable! I love it so much- thank you for always reading my loveley! xxx

      Delete
  2. OH.MY.GOD
    That suit is the most amazing thing I've seen in a while.
    I am IN LOVE!

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kristina! You need to get yourself hooked up with some Another 8 stuff! xx

      Delete
  3. This suit is gorgeous and goes so well with your mules!

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by- any excuse to wear my mules :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I really love your suit! I think it looks super cute with just the casual tee x

    www.joannekilday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Joanne- I had the t-shirt in mind so it still feels quite casual :) xx

      Delete
  5. I have so much love for this outfit. You beauty xx

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.