Summer suiting

I'm taking major inspiration from suiting at the moment and trying to put a Summer spin on it. I always find tailoring to be the most flattering and it's so easy to wear. For cooler days, tailoring always looks amazing with layers of clean cut beauty thrown in! I always feel most happy and confident in tailoring because it looks polished and I think because I'm tall, it suits my figure best. 

Images from Pintrest, Snob, Witchery.

My recent take on some Summer suiting

You can get my Summer suiting look at Another 8

Roll on Summer!

Thank you so much for reading
xx
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. I do think suits suit [oh, dear] some people more then others, and you can definitely pull it off.

    [ Lissy Morse Blog ]

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.