Native Youth Womenswear Drop

Native Youth have rapidly become one of the brands I'm most excited to get my hands on this SS15. Scandi notes and clean lines in perfect palettes, who wouldn't? Just look at this lookbook. The designers have taken inspiration from art, photography and contemporary culture to create nothing short of one heck of a collection for SS15. One of the things I love most about the collection is its androgynous twist, perfect for those among you who would rather wear some killer heels with an oversized silhouette.
The collection mirrors the menswear collection perfectly, I like to think of it as a 'his & hers' brand. Perfect.

So keep your eyes on Native Youth and await their SS15 drop
Twitter @native_youth.com 
Instagram @Native_Youth 

Thanks so much for reading.
I'm off to New York on Thursday so I'll be blogging during my time there. You can keep your eye on my Instagram @ropesofholland but I warn you, it'll be filled with excited NY city posts!
xx
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. Beautiful lookbook! Have fun in NY looking forward to seeing what you get up to. xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pieces, ive never heard of them until now! Have a fab time in New York :)

    styleaked - Rayban giveaway

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.