London Fashion Week AW15 with Schwarzkopf

Myself and Armin last season
So I've got some pretty incredible news, some news that I'm struggling to get over to be honest! During London Fashion Week I have been asked to work with Schwarzkopf. On Friday 20th, not only am I to have my hair cut, coloured and styled by international stylist and Schwarzkopf ambassador Armin Morbach, I'll also get to be backstage before the Felder Felder show, watch the show then interview Armin and the beautiful Felder Felder girls. 
On Saturday 21st I'll be wandering around Somerset House and Covent Garden with a film crew interviewing the street style greats, so come and say hi if you spot me!

I am absolutely over the moon and cannot wait to get started. There will be video's, tutorials and photographs to document my time with Schwarzkopf and of course, the transformation of my hair! So make sure you stay tuned to the Schwarzkopf social media channels and you might spot a few mega bloggers on there too!

Catch up with us via


Have a fantastic weekend and don't forget to stay tuned.
xx
You may also like:

7 comments

  1. This is amazing new Linds! Can't wait to see it all happen and your new do :) My layers eventually grew out so I got the chop to a shorter one length do a couple of weeks ago and I re-did my dip-dye last night - nothing like some new hair to feel a bit better about yourself or for a fresh start - eeeek so excited for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so exciting Lindsey! Very happy for you and I can't wait to see what you get up to and your new hair do! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO super exciting!! Can't wait to see everything you do with them, and the new hair too! Have an amaaazing time lovely, gutted I won't be able to see you again!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting!! I am so happy for you!! Can't wait to see your new hair lovely! x Laura

    styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's incredible! :)
    Looking forward to seeing photos and videos!


    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek, I'm so bloomin' excited for you! Hopefully catch you about this fashion week, m'lovely!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mate this is mental, amazing! Can't wait to see the new do, see youuuu soon love! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.