Smythson London Fashion Week Campaign

Smythson Clutch Dream
Smythson have created the most incredible clutch to see us into London Fashion Week, the Maddox. I wanted to capture how beautiful this clutch is by putting together a style board of a way I would wear it to London Fashion Week. As we well know, the 70's has come back with a bang and I couldn't fit the Maddox into a more idyllic trend. I've chosen dark make-up hues, messy undone hair and pops of denim and print to capture this incredible trend, perfect for the hues and tailoring of the Maddox clutch.

I hope you'll agree that this is one killer clutch from Smythson!

Head to the Smythson homepage to check out their latest collection and prepare to lust after every piece.

Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful week.
xx

You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.