Hello Fashion x Aspinal of London

We all know Hello! magazine right? well now they are giving us something to get super excited about. A brand new and incredible, might I add, fashion monthly magazine. To celebrate the launch they have teamed up with none other than my favourite luxury leather goods brand, Aspinal of London, this means I now own a beautiful leather notebook and keyring to match and obviously I'm pretty excited about that! You guys should check out the first issue, it really is worth a read, and at £1? you can't go wrong. They offer subscriptions too! HELLO! Fashion Magazine

Hope you're having a lovely day.
Thanks so much for reading
xx
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. To be honest, I like your blog very much! I think that you do a great job! Everything is so beautiful! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/ru/

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.