Weekend uniform


Happy flipping Saturday you lot! I hope you've got some gorgeous weekend plans ahead. I just waved off one of my best mates who came down to stay from the North, we are both less than fresh today! I'm now waiting for my mama and brother to arrive so I can show them my new London life! I haven't seen them for six weeks! Mental.

I seem to have adopted a pretty chilled 'uniform' for weekends recently (today I'll dress up a little because we're going to take my mama to somewhere fancy schmancy) I love throwing on casual comfortable threads- especially as over the weekend I tend to explore an awful lot! Although Summer is on the horizon, I'm still working with my predominantly black/minimal wardrobe. I wonder if that will change once it's super warm out....maybe I'll go wild and move from black to grey.

Shop my look:

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for reading.
xx
You may also like:

6 comments

  1. Gorgeeoussss as per! Loving the minimal look (of course!), that top is bloody amaazing!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with this outfit, it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely feeling your casual weekend vibe! I do the exact same thing :)
    www.fashion-et-moi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weekends should be chilled, love that tee
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.