London Fashion Week SS16

All photo credit to Dina Tsesarsky at The Apartment

London Fashion Week SS16 has been an absolute blast. I have met some incredible people and spent my time with positive, lovely and creative girls. Living in London during Fashion Week for the first time has been such a luxury, not having to live out of a hotel room has been bliss! 
I've got such a beautiful round up of the best shows and style coming soon but I just wanted to share some of my LFW style in the meantime.

Shop my LFW style
Tiny horn necklace c/o Lucy Williams x Missoma
Fedora hat c/o Warehouse
Selected Femme trench c/0 Aida Shoreditch
Murphy tapered jeans by Bethnals
The Roger clean white shirt by Bethnals
Aspinal tote bag c/o My Bag


I hope you're having a great week and thank you so much for reading.
x
You may also like:

4 comments

  1. Oh wow Lindsey! I absolutely love this! So so gorgeous girl, you look incredible! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever so chic. Love the look.

    Bankè
    www.astylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool simple look, looking forward to you lfw posts
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. You total babe! I absolutely loved all your fashion week looks on Instagram, and this one is just so good.
    xxx
    Chambray & Curls // Ethical Life and Style

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.