AIDA Shoreditch Christmas Collaboration


Last week I proudly hosted my first event in collaboration with my superstore faves Adia Shoreditch and incredible sleepwear brand Eight Hour Studio. I'm still reeling from it now. 

It was such a wonderful event; we had a cookie making lesson from Fodder & Plonk, drank rum hot chocolate from the Aida cafe - which was insanely good and I think we all had more than two...., a smokey eye tutorial from Paul & Joe Beaute and lots and lots of laughs. Sonia from Eight House Studio introduced the brand to the girls in attendance and knocked everyone's socks off with her beautiful products. 

To be surrounded by women who support, invest in and love what you do is just beyond amazing.  I cannot thank the lot of you more and the fact that none of us left until way after we were supposed to, speaks volumes. What an amazing night with inspiring women from brands and blogs. Thank you all so much.


Thank you so much for reading
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.