Black crop flares by Weekday

These trousers, these wonderfully flared cropped trousers are such a favourite of mine at the moment. I'll wear them with trainers and a chunky knit, as above, or with a heel and low v-neck tee for a more night time look. They're by Weekday, one of my favourite basic Scandinavian brands, and I picked them up in Copenhagen just before Christmas. For an alternative try these from ASOS, equally as cool.

I've kept this outfit quite simple, using statement pieces such as the trousers and Acne trainers to 'make' the outfit. The sunglasses are the very popular Ray-Ban round style, which I love just as much in the Winter sun as I do in the Summer sun, they are definitely an investment accessory.

This slouchy black knit is by COS  another super piece, that you'll wear time and time again.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're having a brilliant week so far.
xx
Photos by Emma
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Love this whole look Linds. I am really in love with all black looks atm and I love the pop of metallic from your Acne sneaks! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing I was tall enough for cropped flares.. These are fab, you look fan-bloody-tastic!!

    I love Weekday so much - hopefully it'll open a store or two over here soon!

    Sophie | DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.