Calvers + Suvdal

Say hello to my new favourite Scandinavian store, Calvers + Suvdal. Owned and curated by the 'Indoor enthusiasts' who are, the wonderful Adeline, who is half Norwegian- no wonder she's so cool & Newcastle born Ian- all the best people are Northern!
 These guys jet off to Denmark, Sweden and Norway several times a year to handpick the most incredibly inspiring pieces. Their inspiration to build a Scandinavin design store came from a huge gap in the affordable Scandinavian design market, and this is exactly how I found them. The pieces they carefully curate are everything you could want in your home, without the hefty price tag.
I was lucky enough to be sent this beautifully cool wall lamp for our new flat, and my goodness, I just sit and stare at it! Especially since we put a fancy squirrel bulb in *heart face emoji here*.

They're already making waves in the world of interiors and have been featured in Elle Decoration as a 'top new web shop' how amazing is that!

I've styled up my lamp for you here because well, it's beautiful and you're probably going to need one too.

Next on my wish list is this incredible Bamboo side table in rose quartz. Dreamy!
You guys can treat yourself to 10% off your orders using code: HOLLAND10 valid until the end of May.
Thank you so much for reading! You guys can follow Calvers + Suvdal on Instagram @calverssuvdal where you can pour over more of their beautifully curated pieces.
xx
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. I really love that lamp - beautiful write up

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.