Blue Tit Brixton: Spring hair update

A couple of weeks ago I was invited along for a Spring hair update at the brand spanking new Blue Tit Brixton hair salon. Let me tell you, I've actually never been as happy with my hair. I'm blonde, always have been in one way or another, but I always end up with the same tones, no matter what I ask for.
What the beautiful Harriet Muldoon a.k.a the blonde guru, did with my blonde is amazing and the way Tom cut my locks into a blunt healthy long bob, equally wonderful. They both listened to what I wanted. They didn't talk me into something they wanted, they advised and we worked together on the consultation. The team popped an Olaplex treatment on my hair after the colour which has entirely restored it's healthy glow, shine and it even feels thicker.

In addition to the super hair treatment, the interior design in this place is absolutely Pinterest worthy. If you've seen my Instagram, you already know. 

In a nutshell. Londoners, get yourself booked in at Blue Tit Brixton. You won't be disappointed and I'll be booking my next hair cut & colour with them soon.

Follow them @bluetitlondon to keep up to date!

Thank you so much for reading, have a brilliant week.
xx
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous! I'm also blonde and looking for a bit of a revamp, so I may give them a try! x

    www.pbandthejourney.com

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.