Waking up with Eight hour Studio at The hoxton hotel

Last weekend myself and Megan took ourselves off to The Hoxton hotel in Holborn for a serious girls night in. You know how in friendships people often say "we're the same person"? well, we actually are. Every bump in the road, every success, it happens to us both and at the same time. You can't plan that.

We decided it was about time that we took some time back for ourselves, to appreciate looking after ourselves, and each other. Life can be tough, it's a fact. I don't know anybody on this earth who hasn't experienced something rough at least once in their lives. When you live your life at 100 mph, it's hard to get perspective and it becomes so easy to lose yourself to exhaustion or saying "yes" to everything that comes your way.
We thought the Hoxton would be the most perfect, cool and relaxed place to hang out, eat, and talk until we fell asleep. We were right, it was. And I'm not ashamed to say we were in bed before midnight! and on a Friday! There's such an amazing, relaxed but buzzy environment throughout the bar and restaurant at the Hoxton, then on the flip slip upstairs in your room awaits the best shower and a wonderfully comfortable bed.

To top off our girls night in, we both proudly wore pyjama's by Eight Hour Studio, which certainly helped us to sleep more soundly. Beautifully made, luxury pyjama's that are hand printed with love. The fabric is so soft and I am seriously wondering why I own any other pyjamas at all!

You can shop my set here and here
Shop Megan's night shirt here

Photos by Comb.

I hope you've enjoyed this post and that it gives you a nudge to stop what you're doing and take some time back for yourself.
xx
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. You guys look adorable! I love the Hoxton Hotel so much - hope you got to have some London Grind coffee whilst you were there :) xxx
    www.fashionnomads.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of you pairs little break, can I come next time? love the pjs super cute
    Lauren

    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.