Special white shirt delivery | J.W. Anderson x NET-A-PORTER

I shot this look in Morocco last week in the gardens at our hotel as the sun set, and I really love the way the light has worked with me (partly because I was burnt, and the lighting hides this!). The brighter ones were took as the sun was still half shining and the others, as the sun began to set. It was such a beautiful evening.

I was very lucky indeed and had the opportunity to work alongside NET-A-PORTER for this shoot so I picked my favourite pieces and off they came to Morocco with me.
I'm such an advocate of the white shirt, whatever form that may be in. So when I spotted this J.W. Anderson deconstructed white shirt in the Exclusive collection, it was kind of a no brainer. I adore J.W. Anderson and his pieces just seem to suit my body shape so well.

I popped on my very special new red shoes from Aquazzura with this look. I cannot get enough of them, and because they're red, they seem to bring compliments wherever I go. I'm so happy I didn't stick to black or nude! They look incredible with light boyfriend denim too….and that look will be coming soon.

I wanted to share these photos with you, because I love the detail in each piece I chose here. The details combined with the sunset made me fall in love with this look and it's super achievable too. I paired the pieces with my super distressed Levi denim shorts for a more laid back vibe.

You can shop my pieces with NET-A-PORTER below:

J.W. Anderson off the shoulder cotton poplin top
Aquazzura Alexa patent pumps


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you love the look as much as I do!
xx
You may also like:

4 comments

  1. These photos are lovely! Love that top! Congrats on working with Net-A-Porter, that's amazing!! x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top is gorgeous and the picture are so classy! Love this vibe x

    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks! Those red Aquazzura are a dream!

    xx, Chloe // http://stylebychloe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, especially the little pop of red!

    Vikki, xx
    www.styleandminimalism.com

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.