Teeth whitening that works: Whitewash Lab

BEFORE.
It's safe to say my teeth weren't particularly yellow prior to the whitening project, however...

After 3 weeks of using the Nano smile toothbrush, floss, mouthwash, and toothpaste routine by Whitewash Laboratories, I can really see and feel a difference. These products are developed and designed by Dentists (a real important point for me!). 
The products are gentle and designed to repair tooth enamel. My teeth didn't become sensitive, and the products actually tasted better than my usual every day toothpaste. The tooth paste is quite thick and you don't need too much, but you get used to it. 

I saw the most change within the first two weeks of use, but I waited until I had used it for 30 days to post about it, so I could really give it time to work.

I have never used whitening products before, but this one works so well. It's affordable and it's gentle, which are two important factors. Nobody wants to spend a fortune or end up with damaged/sensitive teeth. I would really recommend this kit for these reasons, not to mention, it's really pretty too.

You can buy your DIY kit here and see for yourself.


AFTER 30 days use.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you found this helpful. There are so many options when it comes to teeth whitening, so I'm happy to have found a brand that promises and delivers a great result.
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.