At home with La Redoute

My flat was in need of a refresh, I love my flat but there were a couple of things that just weren't working in the space. Cue La Redoute to fix it with their incredible French home ware collection. My front room is fairly small so I wanted a huge rug to pretty much fill the floor, and obviously, it was going to be monochrome. The rug alone has transformed the way everything fits together. Its beautifully soft and I can often be found lying on my tummy reading on it!
I collect magazines. I always have done, and when the covers are cool or pretty that makes it even harder to throw them away. I've got stacks all over the place so I thought it was probably about time to pop them into some kind of order. This black metal magazine rack is the business, I love that it's tall and geometric, and that the cool covers can still be seen even when stacked up in there.

The next stop for a mix up was my bedroom. Just a couple of extra accessories to make it feel like my own. I already have so much La Redoute in my bedroom (and flat!) so I've got a mix of wood and copper detailing in there. I chose some gorgeous grey striped bedding with tassels on the corners of the pillows and duvet and it made such a difference over my usual white sheets. It's super soft and light too.
I've always been really good at using things that aren't designed to be a bed side table, as a bed side table. I didn't want to change the habit of a lifetime did I? So I found the best little wood/copper mix stool and popped it next to my bed. Of course, I finished it off with a marble/wood tea light holder, which obviously I'm storing my jewellery in for now.

I couldn't recommend La Redoute for home ware any more. The quality is beautiful, quick delivery, amazing value for money and the design team are always so spot on.

You can shop my flat here:
Monochrome rug- now 30% off
Copper x wood stool
Magazine rack, out of stock, similar here
Striped bedding
Marble x wood tea light holders

I hope you've enjoyed this post and that it inspires you to update your home too.
Thank you so much for reading.
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.