Aida Shoreditch Edit part 3, London

Here we have my third and final Edit with Aida Shoreditch in our series of 'Tomboy dressing'. This look is both mine and Rowan, the super love stylist at Aida's favourite look, which is why we saved it until now. Even the video we made over on Instagram is our fave. Partly, for me, because I don't sound AS rough a Northerner as in the previous ones.
This outfit makes it into the top of the three for a couple of reasons. Don't worry, I'll talk you through them now;

-Oversized goodness. Look! Just look at how these pieces fit.
-Blue hues. Denim and more denim. 
-Some of my most coveted Scandi brands.
-Shot in grimey Shoreditch

Again, because Rowan is amazing, she's sorted you out with a full edit —> here and you can shop everything I'm wearing in store or online.

I hope you've enjoyed our mini series and I've got something super exciting coming up with Aida in the very near future!

I'm currently in Las Vegas watching my best friend get married, so I'm probably full of love and champagne as you read this! Have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for reading.
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.