Fashion Week at The Apartment, London


Fashion month can be a little bit grueling. There's a constant string of shows and presentations that would typically run every 30 minutes, and be located all over London, I know, impossible. In and amongst the chaos though, is the opportunity to see some incredible designers, meet with friends you've made along the way and come home feeling full of inspiration (and sore feet…).

I've been lucky enough to be invited along to a little ol' sanctuary that goes by the name of The Apārtment during fashion week in London, founded by someone who is nothing short of super woman, Abi Omole. The concept behind The Apārtment is to offer a place where influencers and brands connect, in the most relaxed (and beautiful) setting. I'm talking hair, beauty, fashion and interior heaven… This year, The Apārtment teamed up with DFS to bring along some of the most incredible sofa's and chair's for us to lounge around on this fashion week- it's hard work, you know? DFS have got some kind of wonderful design team on their side at the moment, I'd have had one of each of the fabric sofa's straight into my front room given half the chance. As I looked around The Apārtment, these super design-y 3 seater and 4 seater sofa's were in fact, full with influencers catching up and having a good little slump.

I always really love dropping in at The Apārtment over fashion week, there's no pressure to stay or to go. I always feel welcome to talk to the brands, to friends, and to eat! They always have the best selection of lunches….and sweet treats. It's the perfect way to spend down time over the city's most hectic week in fashion.

I can't not mention the incredible photographers that make The Apārtment their home over this time too, do you know how easy they make it to capture your outfits day to day? Ridiculous. 
Images in this post taken by the wonderful Kris, Derek and street style photographers from Comb.

This post was written in collaboration with DFS, but all views are my own.

Thank you so much for reading and if you're in the process of redesigning your home….honestly look at the sofa selection over on DFS, I'm sold.

xx
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. This seems like such a lovely place to meet and catch up with brands and other influencers/bloggers! Such a lovely post! :)

    styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard a lot about this place! I'd love to experience it myself x

    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.