The Scandi Edit x Trouva part 3

Welcome to the final part in my Scandinavian Edit with Trouva. Here, I find myself in a frill hem, drop waist dress and to be honest, I'm happy about it. I played around with different shoes, but always came back to my Stans for this look.

This dress is another by wonder-brand Baum Und Pferdgarten and I think I'm pretty sold. The back detail has got me hook, line and sinker. When I first chose this dress I wasn't sure I'd love the print, it's a little different for me, but then on, is another story, like the dress in the second edit. Could I finally be moving away from Tomboy dressing…..? Nope, sorry.

This dress comes via boutique store The West Village in Notting Hill, and what an absolute gem this store is. It captures perfectly, what it is to be a woman and dress for yourself, and not for others.

You can shop the dress below:
Baum Und Pfredgarten dress

I really hope you have enjoyed my full edit! I absolutely loved shooting it, again, with Moeez at Comb.
Thank you all so much for reading.
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.