Wrapping up with La Redoute in Amsterdam


Last week I headed off to Amsterdam for some serious exploring, eating and shopping. There will be a full city guide live on Ropes of Holland soon... so keep your eyes peeled because it's going to be good, I promise!

The temperate was a lie. I checked and checked again before we arrived and when we got there, I swear my nose was about to fall off from the bitter nipping cold.
Luckily; I had wrapped myself up in all of the new season La Redoute goodness to battle through, and thank the lord I did. If you guys haven't explored much with La Redoute, they not only have some incredible in-house designers and collaborations with some of coolest designers out there, their homeware offerings (I.e. My entire flat) are a force to be reckoned with!

La Redoute always do a wonderful sale, and lots of offers all season round too... so you've got to keep checking! That dream coat might just have 30% off and you've been busy sleeping!

My outfit is available online now, and can I just say how in love I am with this chunky knit and coat combination I am...

Shop the look here:

  
Thank you so much for reading guys and keep your eyes open for my city guide! 

This post was written in collaboration with La Redoute, but all views are my own.
xx
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Loving this look, your cable knit is fab!

    Xxx
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. what size is the coat you are wearing? I have never bought anything from La Redoute before so have no idea on sizings! Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.