Flat frenzy


You guys should all know about that distinctive moment where you look down at your feet (that are running around in the same animal print ballet pumps because they are 'comfy') and think to yourself  "I've got no shoes".....well I reached that point yesterday so I had to put things right. Three times right.
I swear by flats and always will..... I'm 5'11 and believe me I do not look cool in heels that stretch me to a 6'4 girl. Its hard work being tall - but I find I can really make flats work, for most occasions! <3

All 3 pairs TOPSHOP

Patent leather 'dolly' shoes £48
Black studded slippers £28
Green ballet pumps £3 SALE

xx
You may also like:

1 comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.