Music Vs Trend

I get really addicted to music, so much so that I often 'wear out' a track before its had time to annoy me on the radio. I do the same with clothes...
I'm into quite an eclectic mix of music but generally love anything that's uplifting with a good beat. I associate music with certain trends too and at the moment I'm really feeling the edgy/laid back look so here's my little ideas board....

Track List:
Mumford & Sons- I Will Wait
Lana Del Ray- Dark Paradise
Tame Impala- It's Not Meant To Be
Florence & The Machine- Spectrum (album version)
Ben Howard- Diamonds
Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs- Tapes and Money
Crystal Castles- Plague
Keaton Henson- Small Hands
The Shins- New Slang

Trend List:


From the top:
River Island Maxi skirt (ASOS)- £18
ASOS Abbi Chelsea Boot- £38
ASOS Distressed Denim & Jersey Jacket- £45
Evil Twin Pendant (Urban Outfitters)- £51
D is for Dazie Leopard Print Nails- £5


xx



You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.