Ray-Bans for blogging?

Recently, I have been noticing a change in my vision, I blame blogging! It doesn't seem to be a sharp as it once was so here's what happened next:


1. Eye test 
2. Chose some beautiful glasses, ones that suit my style and aren't too geek chic
3.Try on approximately 23 pairs of glasses and make my boyfriend increasingly frustrated
4.Settle on the more predictable brand of Ray-Bans
5.Wonder how I'm going to modify my wardrobe to account for these slightly oversized geeky glasses
6.Wait 4 damn days for them to be made and struggle with my funny vision until then


What do you think?
xx


You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.