Ready to study with an Alexander Wang bag

 *All girls love bags* it's a well known fact. What isn't a well known fact is that some girls dream of bags, and that's me, that's how far my love has gone for this bag (help!). The only thing left to do is to buy it, right? I'm thinking it would be a great investment and statement piece to brighten up dark winter days (and dark winter outfits!) on my way to University, however,  I am very aware that I probably wont even get 2 pens in here so it's not the most practical! Are you guys ready for University/College? What bag has caught your eye?
xx




You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.