Outfit post

The weather today was pretty good, so at my first opportunity in a while I jumped into my almost broken sliding door wardrobe to find my shorts- not just any shorts- the last time I wore these little animal print runners was to greet my boyfriend at Melbourne airport after 3 months of not seeing him. Ah, memories.

From the top:
Varsity leather sleeved jacket- River Island
Black clean tee- Whistles
Watch- Michael Kors
Leather bracelet- Pandora
Rings- Monica Vinader
Gold bracelet- second hand shop in Suffolk
Shorts- Topshop


xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.