Wedding fever

Its that time of year again when I start to BLIND PANIC over two weddings I'm going to and how I'm going to choose the perfect dress for each. I need you to help me. The weddings are in October & December.

Thoughts so far:
Bright Orangey/Coral
Muted colours
Tailored
Clean lines
Fitted
Black accessories
Gold jewellery (standard for me)
Hair down
Muted smoky eyes

Unacceptable suggestions:
Floral
Frilly
Puffy
Satin
Typical wedding guest attire
Pink
Hair up
Peep toes





Yes I know 2 are coral, but what can I say, I love coral. I'm also a little bit obsessed with blogger 5inch and up's new collaboration with Nelly.com (second dress down). Head over and check it out- It's class 5 Inch and Up for Nelly

Now, suggestions are SO welcome to help me decide on a dress for these weddings!

xx



You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.