Nike Roshe Run

I'm not ordinarily a 'trainer' girl, although I find myself lusting after a pair of these amazingly versatile running trainers to wear on an everyday, casual basis. I used to be partial to pumps.....Vans, before absolutely everybody wore them, the same goes for Superga. These little beauties by Nike could turn around my comfy trainer woes. As seen on pretty much all the men and women attending the Berlin trade shows, I think you would be daft not to give them a go with an oversized shirt and some skinnies.

Go on, I dare you....



What would you team them with?

xx



You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.