Thread Style Consultancy

First, my apologies for being truly awful at keeping on top of posts. I promise it's all for good, hard reason!

On Wednesday of last week together with my friend, we launched our very own business, Thread Style Consultancy. So if its not already obvious from our name, we are a styling team!
We offer two services:

Wardrobe Refresh
Personal Shopping Trip

We launched Thread at a friends boutique 'Serendipity' at her ladies night. Turns out, people love our idea and we got a few bookings! We are so excited to be doing something we both love and get paid for. I've never felt so proud.

My advice to you would be to stop talking about your pipe dreams and just do it! Please contact me if you want any advice or have any questions about us!

Follow us on Twitter @threadstyle

Here is us at our launch xx




You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.