Brand Profile: Sandro Paris

Welcome to my first of the monthly Brand Profiles. I will uncover the brand history, latest pieces from the collection and any exciting up and coming news! I'm going to pick some of my most coveted brands, starting with this Parisian beauty: Sandro.

Sandro Paris is one of those brands that I feel were made for girls like me. Clean cut, no fuss yet still show stopping, distinctly French, impeccable tailoring and quality that's second to none. Sandro has a huge global following and has 202 boutiques all over the world.

Featured in an array of page turning magazines such as Elle, Grazia, InStyle, Vogue & Marie Claire (to name but a few) this brand is taking the fashion world by storm, as well as my bank balance.....

Sandro is designed by mother & son team, Evelyne & Ilan Chetrite, pictured below. Both, from being young were inspired by fashion and culture which is encapsulated by each of the Femme & Homme collections.



 Here are a few of my favourite looks from the SS/13 Look book. (You're welcome).

This just reinforces, I need boyfriend jeans.

I just got this sleeveless blazer, pretty much identical, but in black from Zara. Sometimes you can't wonder around head to toe in your most coveted brand- It just ins't cost effective!
These 'Anaconda' pumps come trainers are my absolute March must-have. I have searched far and wide for some (cheaper) and as cool as these....I came back with nothing. They actually can't be beaten. Looks like Mr. Bank Manager will be writing me another stern letter!

What are you loving about this brand? Do you like their sister brand: Maje?

xx


You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.