Coachella 2013 Summer Tribute

Coachella 2013 is under way and it's inspired me write a 'feel good for summer' post! I'm a new lover of Tumblr and I plan on starting my own as soon as I graduate (8 weeks!) because I'm struggling to stay on top of my Social Media outlets as it is....

As I sat indoors revising for my exam on Monday, I needed a break, so I hope this inspires you as much as it inspires me!


 
 
 
 

 


 
 
Photos from Tumblr
Oh and one more thing, my absolute idol, Lisa Hamilton of 'See Want Shop' Fashion Blog, followed me on Twitter today so my inspiration for the day is her! Check her out here, she is unreal.

Love
Lindsey 
xx

You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Wish wish wish I was at Coachella...a girl can dream eh! Nice collection of photos and lovely blog you have here xx

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.