Tailored chic with ARK Clothing


ARK Clothing have got me feeling very Summery indeed. This cream & gold flecked Grecian style dress is perfect for a Summers evening on the beach, drinking rum & coke!
I love anything that's tailored, so when I popped into town last week I got my hands on this incredible long line powder blue blazer for £1 from The Red Cross charity shop. It's perfectly oversized and the colour is beautiful.

Styled with:

ZARA paper bag roll top bag
Primark multi strap sandals
Michael Kors watch

Shop cream summer dresses, perfect for the beach HERE at ARK Clothing online.

What have been your best charity shop buys?
xx
You may also like:

5 comments

  1. £1? Are you kidding me? That is amazing! And I love your little cream dress too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is super cute - i definitely want. Love how you've styled it with (incredible find!) blazer

    tan-talk.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing charity shop find hun - my last was an bay tartan skirt for £5....need to go for a raid at the ones in Alderley Edge for some designer bargains. Beaut as usual <3

    Charlie xx
    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This coat is beautiful and SUCH a good find!

    I found a pair of Russell and Bromley loafers in a charity shop for a fiver once and couldn't believe my luck!

    http://fillmylittleworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I'm usually really bag at vintage shopping so I'm super happy with this! Oh my goodness, R & B shoes!? class!

      Thanks so much for following xx

      Delete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.