London Fashion Week Day 3

*What I wore to London Fashion Week Day 3. 

I'd like to say 'understated' could be my middle name because I can't stand any fuss when it comes to clothes, so this monochrome inspired outfit couldn't have suited me more.
Of the many sleepless nights I had trying to put together my ideal LFW outfit, I'm pleased to say I didn't need to go on a wild spending spree to make it happen, as I already owned most items. Thank goodness!

*What I wore:

Statement gold earring- Clairce Price Thomas
Briads by the ever talented Heather Croston of  www.effiesmakeupbox.blogspot.co.uk
Oversized collar shirt- ZARA
Leather jacket- Preen
Leather pencil skirt- Vintage
Tall ankle boots- ZARA

What would your perfect LFW look be?

You can like my facebook page here
and follow me via Bloglovin' here
xx
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. You look fab Lindsey! Was so lovely meeting you and Heather :)

    Sade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh Sade, thanks so much lovely! It was so great to meet you too :) xx

      Delete
  2. Your leather jacket is so beautiful!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.