Laid back luxe

 The winter is on it's way, and fast. So I wanted to shoot a style that represents my perfect warm Sunday laid back luxe style.Still boy-ish, yes but what can I do? I love chunky knits and I'm coming round to the idea of tartan/check so I thought I'd put an oversized multi tone blue check shirt under my perfect waffle knit from Ark Clothing as a subtle salute to the trend. This backpack from Ark Clothing has almost got me wishing I was still studying, it's absolutely class - 3 compartments inside for all the rubbish we tend to carry around and I have been, and always will be, a sucker for black and gold. 


Get the waffle knit from Ark here
Get the gold hardware backpack here

worn with:
Twenty Eight Twelve ripped skinnies
General Pants oversized shirt
Dune heels

What are your go to laid back luxe pieces?
xx
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. You look great... as always!

    http://laddered-tights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.