Oxblood love

Missguided answered my coat prayers when then sent me this beautiful oxblood and leather combo. I'm such a huge advocate for oversized pieces and I've worn this piece so much since it arrived. I teamed it with extra leather pieces; my vintage skirt & my Zara boots. This So In Fashion jumper is fast becoming an Autumn go-to. It's got the monochrome mix down perfectly, and I especially love the open weave on the sleeves. I'm embracing Autumn more than ever this year!

Get your Autumnal fix:

Missguided biker oxblood coat SHOP
So In Fashion mono mix jumper SHOP

Send me your links to your autumn outfit posts!
xx
You may also like:

7 comments

  1. Oxblood- my colour de jour this season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! :) love it. Thank you fo stopping by to comment x

      Delete
  2. fabulous missus! i've been crying over this skirt ever since I saw it on you at fashion week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you Megan! haha...honestly, charity shops! I've since found another black leather skirt for £3.50!

      Delete
  3. This coat is gorgeous on you Lindsey, what a lovely colour! x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look unreal girl! love the coat <3

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.